This course has been designed to specifically view the subtle and not so subtle deviations of the body due to injury, surgery, poor posture, repetitive strain and stress. This will enable the therapist to have a clearer picture for a more efficient treatment and enhance refining exercise regimens.
Postural Assessment Short Course
Duration: 1 day
Breaks: There will be a 1 hour break for lunch.
What do you receive:
- Course manual
- 3 months mentoring via email
- Eligible to join Facebook closed group (Master Practitioners) for indefinite mentoring and master minding with fellow practitioners.
What will be covered:
- Full body static postural assessment
- Discuss emotional postures and the deviations
- Causes for deviations (Work place, sports or leisure activities)
- Muscles responsible for deviation
Competencies: Diploma of Remedial massage
- Saturday 14th April, 2018 (Melbourne)
- Saturday 25th August, 2018 (Melbourne)
- Saturday 8th December, 2018 (Melbourne)
Category: Post Graduate Courses