This course has been designed to add intrinsic stretching methods to your bag of tricks. You will learn how to isolate specific muscles to correct deviations improving the body’s ability to function efficiently. It is a great way to finish a treatment aiding in the recovery process post treatment.
Passive & P.N.F Intrinsic Stretches
Duration: 1 day
Breaks: There will be a 1 hour break for lunch each day.
What do you receive:
- Course manual
- 6 months mentoring via email
- Eligible to join Facebook closed group (Master Practitioners) for indefinite mentoring and master minding with fellow practitioners.
What will be covered:
- Static postural assessment
- Discuss emotional postures and the deviations caused
- Causes for deviations (Work place, sports or leisure activities)
- Muscles responsible for deviation
- Range of motion to assess for restriction
- Perform intrinsic Passive and P.N.F. stretches to correct deviations
Competencies: Diploma of Remedial massage
- Saturday 17th March, 2018 (Melbourne)
- Saturday 7th July, 2018 (Melbourne)
- Saturday 17th November, 2018 (Melbourne)
Category: Post Graduate Courses