This is integral with incorporating a low impact technique to improve range of motion of joints. This technique can be used pre, post and during treatment targeting intrinsic structures. This is ideal for conditions that require subtle technique due to soreness or hypersensitivity.
Duration: 1 day
Breaks: There will be a 1 hour break for lunch each day.
What do you receive:
- Course manual
- 6 months mentoring via email
- Eligible to join Facebook closed group (Master Practitioners) for indefinite mentoring and master minding with fellow practitioners.
What will be covered:
- Static postural assessment
- Discuss emotional postures and the deviations caused
- Causes for deviations (Work place, sports or leisure activities)
- Muscles responsible for deviation
- Joint range of motion to gauge restriction
- Specific Mobilisation
Competencies: Diploma of Remedial massage
- Saturday 10th February, 2018
- Saturday 23rd June, 2018
- Saturday 23rd October, 2018
Category: Post Graduate Courses